Monday, November 14, 2011

What sort of a guy would you think I am if I liked Dior Homme clothing?

If I liked Dior Homme?


What would you think of my style?|||Lol dude i google'd it and those clothes kick ***. And im not even near being homosexual... I'm a boxer and fight all the time. Nice choice.|||A flaming homosexual deviant.|||A gay sort of guy.|||extremly stylish/and fashinable.





i love your choice in fashion, although im more directed to chanel.


but um if your ever in florida... hah just kidding :)





but the flaming homosexual. no absolutly not. you have great taste, i love your choice of style, your a fashionista.








stay classy %26lt;3|||A guy who cares about what he looks like. Has great taste and probably amazing clothes. Stay who you are; it doesn't make you gay or superficial. It's called class and playing with fashion, people:)





help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment