Monday, November 14, 2011

What is a good day and night foundation from Christion dior or Lancome for a tan oily asian skin?

I need non shiny and oily. Please quote to me the price/ approximate price. All suggestions apprecited. Thank u.|||your best bet is to actually go to the counter and ask for a free consultation. this way they can match up something to your skin type and colour. most people actually wear the wrong colour and this is what results in the dreaded tan line between face and neck. although if you have oily skin then definately do not go for something like dior fluide as you will end up really shiny. dior does a spray foundation (aerosol) called diorskin airflash that gives an airbrushed look (flawless like the models/ celebrities have) its diffusion also gives a fine texture. if you still feel that you are shiny then the best thing to do is dust a powder over your face. this will reduce shine and also sets the foundation so it lasts longer. obviously an oil free moisturizer is also recommended. if you visit www.dior.com then they can also gives tips on how to apply the makeup as well as all their different choices for foundation. another one they do is diorskin icone which is a creme to powder foundation which may help with shinyness as it will give a more matte finish. and from my experience they have a big range of colours so matching up to your skin tone should not be a problem. the airflash goes to a honey beige and the icone goes darker to a dark beige. as i said a consultant will help you pick the shade thats right for you. as for price i live in England where the price is usually around 拢20- 拢25 and i think in America its around about $40.|||None, I would not go for any of those because I am extra oily and none of these brands worked for me. I suggest that you use foundation as less as possible. Use an oil free tinted moisturizer like Neutogena HSE and your skin will remain shine free.|||Teint Idole Ultra by Lancome $36, I wear bisque 6 (its not light nor dark, the perfect tan color), and I have oily south asian tan skin and it works really well, lasts a long time especially in hot weather. I have trie dior skin liquid foundation but it ran out too fast, and it was to expensive to keep purchasing $41. With Lancome, they usually have gift with purchase thats the time I buy my foundation. Check it out:


http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/founda鈥?/a>





Also, on oily tan skin, Laura Mercier $42 (pricy i know) makes the perfect shades, I have a hard time matching my skintone. Ask for a makeup consultation, they are usually free. Anyway, lancome is known allover the world and the color collections are easier to find. Oh an fyi, I have also tried the lancome foundation powder, but it looks chalky and streaky in pictures.|||Diorskin Fluid is good. I don't recommend regular use of foundation because the skin needs to breathe. If you don't like your scaly face wear some masks that hydrate your face. Then apply moisturizer.|||i have the perfect thing for you.





http://www.lancome-usa.com/makeup/foundations/dual-finish.htm#anchor001





in matte amende III im asian and it blends so well with my skin. its 34 bucks kinda pricy but i think its worth it. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment