Monday, November 14, 2011

What do you think of Christian Dior makeup?

I was given one of the lipsticks as a gift once and it's become one of my favorite ones. I was wondering what people thought of the other products. Thanks all!|||They have a cool blush called DiorShow. I have it in a really natural color called "Spotlight Peach". It has a little glimmer to it, so I don't wear it all the time. Great texture to it though.|||I love, LOVE, LLOOVVEE Dior lip gloss. It's just enough that I feel classy, but it's not too much that it looks fake.





Worth the $25!|||It has too much scent. The lipstick is okay, but the rest of the line is too perfumey. I use Sisley products. They cost the earth, but they're all made from botanicals.|||it's one of the greatest company of makeup and even though they are very expensive, they are best quality.|||I simply adore Dior...|||i love it all down to the nail polish|||all i have to say about that make-up brand is...EXPENSIVE....stick with cover girl they got great stuff for cheap|||J'adore Dior!!|||I use it... Very good make up, Chanel's is also very good|||i think CD is the best in everything inc, makeup....|||I like to use lip gloss because they leave my lips super shining|||It's excellent makeup but I would never buy any of it. Costs a fortune. You can buy great makeup for a lot less, and find the same variations of pigments.|||Im sure its really great but theres makeup out there that is equally great. Like Rimmel cosmetics. Thats all I use and I love them. And they are inexpensive. But, I do spend the money on Christian Dior perfume. My favorite is Hypnotic Poison. Now thats worth the money!!!!|||i love dior lipgloss!|||I am a Dior addict (no pun intended).





All the makeup products I use are from Dior. I swear by it and love it!





I am a lipstick freak and love Dior lipsticks. They are very pigmented, have a huge selection, and are never dry.


I have very oily skin and Dior foundation is the only one that stays put on my skin and makes my skin look even and healthy.


Also I love their eyeshadows since they are also very pigmented and does not crease at all!


Diorshow mascara is the best, it gives me dramatic doll like eyelashes and never clumps.


Love Dior!

No comments:

Post a Comment