Monday, November 14, 2011

Is dior mascara really worth the money?

I know that this mascara is always on top lists, but is it really worth the money? I'm not looking for a miracle product, but would really like something that lengthens and thickens my eyelashes.|||I love Dior Show. I have tried Drugstore brands which I use for everyday!! But when I want my eyes to really pop I use Dior Show! It is pricey but I think its worth the money!|||No, maybeline does the same job|||Stick to regular consumer products and not some fancy Hollywood item that you know they pay more for when you can get the exact same thing for less.|||no , maxfactor can give you the same


and it is cheaper|||Reviews all over the Internet say it is worth the money, though I've personally never used it (only because the price scared me off!).





I also heard (and have recently bought) the new Maybelline Colossal mascara and that's apparently supposed to be fabulous.|||YES! I use it, its so much better than maybeline. Dior holds the curl all day and lenghts without any clumps!|||On one forum reviewing COVERGIRL LASH BLAST many said the covergirl mascara was as good as the popular Diorshow. One reviewer put Diorshow on one eye and Covergirl on the other and neither her or friends could see any difference.|||it is really really amazing mascara however if you are not in for amazing then go with drugstore brands. i like cover girl lash blast. contrary to what other people have said, it is different from drugstore brands. it never never clumps so you can but on tons of layers and still look presentable. i bought it once as a splurge for $25 and i will probaly spen some of my christmas money on some more but in the meantime covergirl is fine.|||I've bought more than one Dior mascara and always end up disappointed. I seriously find that the best mascaras are usually the ones that you can find just about anywhere in a drugstore. CoverGirl makes fantastic mascaras and so does Maybelline. I just purchased the CoverGirl Eyelights mascara yesterday and today being my first day wearing it, so far so good. It does a great job at adding length and thickness. I don't really believe that it brightens the appearance of my eyes but really who cares about that.|||Maybelline XXL is the best mascara I have seen and used and I have used ALOT of mascaras in my time.|||Yes and no! This is a great mascara but has a tendency to flake. Bee Luscious makes one that is MUCH better called Bee LUSHcious or their HD Mascara. Both are great with NO flaking. The HD is a high definition mascara and the Bee LUSHcious one is vary dramatic like Dior Blackout.





http://www.beeluscious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment