Friday, November 18, 2011

What do think about Dior Diorshow mascara?

Im using mac mascara but i was wondering about other mascaras and one of the ones ive heard good things about is diorshow so im wondering any comments women have on this mascara and by the way where can i get it. Is it like make up you can by at dillards or macy's or what? Since im going to the mall tomorrow i though i could by some. So whats the price on it too?|||It depends what you want your eyelashes to look like.


If you like to have your individual lashes coated, then this mascara is not for you - it fuses your eyelashes together so you have one big eyelash!! But it does give you an amazing wide-eyed look, and it's also very dark. I really love it, and if you own an eyelash comb it's not too bad. You can get it from Macy's, Bloomingdales or Sephora.





BUT if you want the individual-eyelash-I'm-not-wearing-


any-mascara-look then I would definately go for the new vibrating estee lauder mascara, or any of their mascaras. Bobbi Brown also do a really good one. Go to the mall and go to each stand and ask them to try it on you - free makeover!!





However, if you want a mascara that does BOTH your first choice should have to be Yves Saint Laurent VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS. It is the greatest Mascara you will ever own and has won loads of awards!





They are all around the $25 mark.|||I love Diorshow mascara, I can't believe anyone that's used it would say it doesn't do anything- it lengthens and volumises dramtically!


But only use it if you want a dramtic look. It isn't a natural look. People have asked me if I have fake eyelashes. I also buy a seperate mascara for my bottom lashes because it's a bit too much for the bottom for me.


It is so good though and worth the money I think.


I live in Australia, and here you can only buy it in a few department stores, not just anywhere down the mall.|||It really give good lengthening and thickening but it can irritate the eyes because it does contain fragrance. I found the same lengthening and thickening results with Clinique's High Impact mascara but it costs a lot less and doesn't contain any fragrance or fibres that can get into the eyes and irritate it. Here's the link:


http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





Good Luck!


-Kimmy|||i dont know what other think about it, but well


i dont like it. it doesnt improve anything much.


i lovee smashbox mascara. yu should really try it. it works amazing on me %26lt;3333333|||c.r.a.p


Not worth the money. you're better off with maybelline.|||its amazing.





get it from sephora!:)|||great

No comments:

Post a Comment