Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the BEST MAC, Chanel, Dior, ect foundation to use?

I'm going to buy a more expenisve foundation, one thats high quality. Opposed to a drug store foundation. Which is the best to use?


And is it worth it to buy?|||I love my MAC foundation, plus it's cheaper than say, Chanel! Go to the MAC counter and ask the girl if she can help you find your perfect foundation. Make sure to let her know your skin type: dry, oily, normal, etc. She should ask you this, anyway. They helped me find a great foundation. It took 10 minutes and $26.|||Julia more expensive doesnt mean its better. I've tried lots of expensive foundations and the best foundation I've used is E.L.F. (www.eyeslipsface.com) foundation. It's only $6.00 and works like a charm. I highly recommend it! Plus it lasts a long time! Hope I helped(:|||i have heard that MAC has great foundation.... but channel and Dior are probably the same since they are all in the same level.........!





all of them have great/high quality...... (there designers!)





but i would go for MAC.....|||clinique anti blemish solutions or any clinique foundation is amazing!


Mac foundation broke me out soooo badly!|||Try going there and try them all out.





try MAC..they're always good but depending on your skin, you may break out so trying them out. goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment