Friday, November 18, 2011

I have always used Liquid Foundation Mac or Dior. I like perfect coverage, is powder better for this?

I really like perfect coverage with my foundation, but have always just bought liquid foundation because I have naturally dry skin and worry that with powder, it'll dry it out even more.. But i was wondering whether I would be better off with a powder foundation and just a really good moisturiser? And which designer brand is best?|||Try a pre-base before you foundation and use a cream foundation. Cream foundations are better on dry skin, they don't change color like liquids do on dry patches and will last longer. It also helps hydrate your skin. The best bet for having foundation look good and last is taking care of your skin. A skin cleansing routine is critical as well as moisturizers and SPF.|||I'd say stick with the liquid and switch brands OR go to Sephora, try a powder (Nars makes a great cream compact) and if you don't like it, return it. They will take it back used. I prefer Sephora liquid foundation or their powder. It's full coverage, but looks extremely natural.|||If your skin is dry, powder foundation will only make it look dryer, don't waste your $. Your best bet is either liquid or cream foundation and a good moisturizer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment