Monday, November 14, 2011

When is Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood and Dreaming of Dior coming out in paperback?

I really want to read the books but I think the hardcover is too pricey so I want to know when are Getting Revenge of Laura Wood coming out in paperback?





Thank You.|||Hi Ashley! I'm the author of Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood and I'm so glad it's on your to-be-read list. The paperback version will be out in December, but if you can't wait then you might check with your library. If they don't have a copy sometimes they will order one if a patron requests it.





Eileen|||If you look up the titles on Amazon.com or Borders.com and a date for paper back release has been extablished it will be listed there. You can also try the author's website or the publishers web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment