Monday, November 14, 2011

How many of you are going to frequent the Dior shop after this?

A Shop girl working for Christian Dior was ordered to take off her poppy 鈥?because it breached a dress code.|||I wasn't aware of that... I think that is discusting behaviour on the managers part and if I did shop their I would def boycott.


They might want to get their heads out of their a$$es and actually think about what the poppy means and stands for instead of being so busy peddling their overpriced crap which is what they stand for!





Just a question where was this and do you have the link to an article? I am unable to find this anywhere....|||I'm gathering that a poppy is some kind of symbol for veterans. I don't frequent there and I won't in the future. It's their business and they can do what they want. We don't have to shop there. I do not agree with this philosophy but this is what some people say.





I'm more of the it's not just about this business. I'm for the common good.|||Yuck thats disgusting. What kind of respect do they have for our veterans?


I never shop there anyways, they do not have enough range of colors and are overpriced.|||fair enough i think


poppies are ugly with some outfits and could make the workers look unprofessional.


they are selling dior products at the end of the day not advertising poppies for poppy day|||It's work, they have a dress code so she needs to follow it. She can champion her causes on her own dime.


From a high end store owner!|||Dior sucks anyways.|||I have never shopped Dior, anyway.|||I can't stand Dior anyway.|||dior deserves to be boycotted . thats disgusting|||What IS poppy????|||I like Prada more than Dior|||thats awful.cant afford Dior anyway so thats a good reason not to buy it!!!|||Her Poppy?


What is a poppy?|||that is disgusting |||i really hope this go national, so the world can see what a bunch of selfish thoughtless a**holes they are|||That is really bad.|||what the hell is a poppy?|||what is poppy???

No comments:

Post a Comment