Monday, November 14, 2011

What are some places to buy a Dior bag for cheap?

I love designer EVERYTHING especially handbags. Can you help me to find somewhere I could find a authentic Dior bag for under $100.00?|||There's a lot of shady places if you do not want to resort to the internet. If you live near NYC, I would try Canal Street. A lot of people actually take bags right off the truck (or some just *happen* to fall off) and sell them for a lot less. I would also root around boutiques. I ran into an authetic Gucci bag in a store on the Atlantic City boardwalk. Good luck, and make sure you've researched well how to truly tell if it is real. Ask to see the bag and thoroughly check it. That's the beauty of real-life shopping.|||wholsale Abercrombie, Juicy couture, LV,Gucc,Chanel, Seven for all mankind, Rock %26amp; Republic, Jimmy choo, Prada,Coach items at http://www.fashion001.com/

Report Abuse


|||Christian Dior (Limited Edition) jewellery can be bought at





http://dior-collection.tripod.com/





Amazing prices!!!! Send them the picture of the bag you want and they can find it for you for great prices!!!

Report Abuse


|||try eBay.com|||ebay.|||I wouldn't trust ebay unless you're POSITIVE what the seller is selling is real. There have been sooo many cases of people getting fake bags, it's happened to me before. I just don't buy bags on ebay anymore. If you want to find a 600+ bag for less thna a hundred on ebay, then most likely it's going to be fake.|||Trust ebay.com. Trust me, everyone doubts ebay, but that is where I can find cheap, good quality designer stuff. OR you can go to China. The currency is different, AND since everthing is made in huge factories, it's cheaper. Don't believe me? My dad got a Bulgari watch there for $45. It didn't say anything stupid, either, to make people think it was fake, like " Bulgaro"


However, I doubt you are willing to travel to China, so stick with ebay.|||eBay - but be careful, because people will try to rip you off.|||Best bet would be ebay.com or ioffer.com, but they will probably be Chinese knockoffs (which are, by the way, very good immitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment