Monday, November 14, 2011

How much do you spend on expensive makeup like chanel,dior mac clinique a month?

Is it hundreds and how do you get through all of it in a month?|||Well i have to say i am a clinique and mac fan! clinique for their foundation, which lasts all day! and mac for the eye make up mainly eyeshadow. that's not to say i dont have a few Dior eye-shadows i think its three, but thing is i try to buy colours in a pack that has only yellows, or greens, or with browns or for blues, and lastly one with smoky. This means that when it comes to mac costing me a fortune, its not that expensive because it lasts me about 6 months, clinique i think is where most of my money goes to with about £50-£60 pounds a month on foundation, blusher, concealer e.t.c i wish i had a choice, but honestly i dont.





i am black African so quite dark, and im a the stage in my life when pimples and spots are my new constant companion and with clinique being the only one that has the right shad, i have to spend..|||Well I'm assuming it is hundreds because i went one , bought 5 things and it was about $120 , but so totally worth it because everything lasts long and high quality|||i dont wear make up .|||Nothing. I never wear make-up.|||Zilch|||i wear urban decay eyeshadow, bare minerals base (concealer, foundation) NARS blush, and Diorshow eyliner, and too-faced mascara. If i were to buy all of my products at once, its around $500.|||not a penny. i dont wear make up, unless on special occasions, then its only mascara and lip gloss which i borrow form my sis!|||first off, i dont think you have to wear chanel to look fierce with your makeup.


the most expensive thing i use is my foundation - which is fifteen bucks per - not extremely horrible, but it still bothers me when i buy it.


i still have makeup i had back before christmas. =P


but i do have to buy black stick liner every month or so - which is like eight bucks for the good stuff.





so, on average, i spend twenty bucks per month on the basics - but that doesnt count the times when i go to the store and pic up random shades of eyeshadow. =P|||I won't buy expensive stuff cos I can't afford it. I buy Avon and Max factor or Rimmel, and I don't buy a lot cos I don't wear it much.|||to be honest you wal-mart makeup works just as good, if not better.|||I only have on product I use thats expensive and its Clinique powder.....I buy it once it runs out, so about every 4-6 months and it costs $26.00...which isn't to bad.....everything else I use tends to be drugstore, once I have a steady job thats when I'll purchase more high end makeup.|||Never bought any of those brands for makeup - too pricey for moi. Usually buy No.7, Max Factor, Maybelline, Rimmel, 17 - not because of brand, but because the shade/colour is what I want at that time - then if I get fed up with it it's no big deal.|||Didn't you ask this question earlier?|||I've spent money on a Bare Minerals starter kit, and I used to use some Clinique. But I am cheap, and that is why I love mark. Affordable products that compare to department store cosmetics. All of their makeup starts at just $4 and the most expensive item is only $18.


It makes it easy to experiment and have fun, because they are so affordable.





For more info: www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo

No comments:

Post a Comment