Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which Dior foundation will be best for my needs?

I need one that gives good coverage and keeps well moisturized. I also would like to have a matte finish. Any recommendations?





|||When I first started wearing make-up I used to always buy from expensive brands like Dior but in fact when it comes to foundation you should try all different brands. I have found that Bourjois 10hr sleep effect is the best foundation for me, it goes on perfectly and covers really well.


You will probably find that you go through loads of foundations before you find the right one.


Remember when your in the shop lighting is often different. I have bought a foundation before which looked great in the shop and when I was in daylight it was orangey and didn't look smooth at all.


The best idea I think is to go to a number of shops and try all the different foundations and don't listen to the pushy sales people!

No comments:

Post a Comment