Friday, November 18, 2011

What is the dress code/uniform for a Dior cosmetics employee?

...or any other information that might be useful to me. I have an interview with them tomorrow. It is also with Dillard's, if that makes any difference.|||OMG, Do not wear JEANS!





Be simple, sophisticated and try to show a hint of your style without too much flashy makeup or accessories. Have one really good accessory, like a good scarf, or a classy pair of earings.





Something like black slacks that fit you well are excellent with good clean shoes. A simple blouse, or knitted top, something well made and shows good taste as well as good quality.





I would do a black slack 3" heel boots, teal or pink cami with a silk cardigan and my mothers pearl earings. Add a smile and its in the bag.





Business casual is the key I guess, but I've noticed if you can show you have good taste they pretty much love you before you even open yoru mouth.|||just wear nice jeans...like dark wash...with low wedges or low heels and a top that is a little less casual. ann taylor has some nice ones|||I used to work for Clinique cosmetics inside of a Dillard's depoartment store. For your interview, I would dress business casual. You don't have to wear a suit or nylons, but dress in business clothes. When you get the job at Dior though, you will have your own uniform. I wore a white smock for Clinique, but I believe that CD is black. Good luck with your interview!|||I disagree with the above. DO NOT WEAR JEANS. Dior is an up-notch makeup brand and the fact that it is at Dillard's department store says a lot. Look professional and clean; this isn't a job at McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment