Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What makeup brand is better Dior, Lancome or Chanel?

So, I am a makeup freak but I have never tried any Dior, Lancome or Chanel makeup since as you all know they are super expensive. But since I am trying to step outside my box and experience more makeup brands I am stuck with these 3 brands. So from your experience what brand has the best foundation, eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushes and mascaras?|||From personal experience...



-For foundation I like Lancome better, and they even have a great tinted moisturizer too.



-For eyeshadow pallets Dior is amazing, but if you like the singles more then I would go for Lancome

Both have pretty intense pigmentation.



-Lipsticks would have to go to Chanel since they're always so smooth and they feel fantastic.



-For blushes I would have to say Chanel has the best



-Mascaras goes to Lancome since the Hypnose is my all time favorite mascara.





I would have to say that it's a tie between Lancome and Chanel, though I do think there is a bit of a price difference as Chanel tends to be a bit more expensive on some of their products. I've never been a huge fan of Dior, but they do have great eyeshadow.|||i've never tried dior make-up.


and only a little bit of chanel. (just eyeshadow).





i'm biased towards lancome.


my make-up brushes, eye shadows, lip glosses, eye-liners, mascaras, and powder all come from lancome. even my make-up remover (which works great btw)


everything is infused with a little rosewater, and i love it.





so i say lancome.


but then again, i've never tried the others...|||CHANEL!:)|||chanel|||chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment