Friday, November 18, 2011

Should I buy Miss Dior Cherie or Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana?

I'm looking for a perfume. I went to Sephora and they both smelled good but I didn't know which one to buy! I think light blue is fresh and miss dior cherie is more warm and strong. What do you guys think? I'm a 19 year old girl by the way.|||hmm, tough decision.......


i rekon miss dior cherie, smells perfect, i would choose that


but of course light blue smells really nice as well.





so why dont you bring home sample cards with each on one and out them both in a seperate coat pocket, leave them over night and the one the smells more appealing choose it :)





hope i helped %26lt;3





answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Auima18qVjZSKkDJcZs4a3Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110806210757AAUX33r|||I have miss dior cherie and it smells so beautiful and amazing :)|||I really like Miss Dior Cherie but I like Light Blue too.|||Buy the one you think smells better? I've never used either of them so I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment