Friday, November 11, 2011

If I want to sell a real Dior bag on ebay but i don't have the reciept can I still sell it?

I have this really old dior bag, but I wanna sell it now, however, it was a gift from someone and I don't have the reciept for it, so what can I do? Can i still sell it for the price it's worth? How can I authenticate it?|||You can also have it authenticated by The Purse Forum, they will need a lot of detailed pictures but can authenticate it for you, then you could provide a link to their authentication in the listing.





http://forum.purseblog.com/|||Of course you can they dont want the reciept|||You can take it to a luxury consignment store. They will authenticate it, and tell you the value of the bag based on the type of bag it is and what condition it is in. I don't think it will matter if you don't have the receipt; I'm sure they'd understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment